Buying a new car can be overwhelming, especially if you are a first-time car buyer. Fortunately, Bill Barth Ford-Kia has a long history of providing our customers with the best overall dealership experience in the Bismarck area. Check out these links for more information about the car buying process:
- ConsumerReports.org tells you how to narrow your vehicle type to find a model that fits your needs.
- This article from CarandDriver.com will tell you how to get the most out of a test drive.
- For help creating a car budget, take a look at this article from DMV.org.
- If you’re budget is a little short, you may need some help to afford the new or used car of your dreams. To learn more about vehicle financing, visit FTC.gov.
- To learn more about the new Blind Spot Information System inside the 2012 Ford Taurus, visit Ford.com.
For additional vehicle information, contact Bill Barth Ford-Kia at (701) 214-4658.